Doing Business with the City of Rosenberg
- Download and review How to do Business with the City of Rosenberg - A Guide for Interested Suppliers.
- Familiarize yourself with the procedures the City uses in publicly advertising for bids.
- Provide information about your company including commodities and services you can provide to:
- Relevant City Departments
- The Procurement Department
- Visit this web site often for updates.
Vendor Code of Conduct
The City is committed to the highest standards of ethical and legal behavior and to the stewardship of taxpayer resources. We are governed by the highest ideals of honor and integrity in all relationships in order to merit the respect and inspire the confidence of the City and public being served. We expect our vendors to share this commitment. The City expect all vendors to abide by the Vendor Code of Conduct.
The Procurement Department is located at Rosenberg City Hall - 2110 4th Street Rosenberg, Texas 77471; (832) 595-3363; or email@example.com
Vendors may call or email for an appointment to see the Chief Procurement Officer. Appointments are available Monday thru Thursday 8:30am to 4:00pm. We are closed on weekends and City approved holidays.
Bidding on City Goods, Services and Projects
The City of Rosenberg publishes all bid opportunities on the procurement webpage. In addition, all bids are advertised in the local Fort Bend Herald newspaper, at least two weeks in advance of the bid opening date.
The City is exempt from any sales, excise or federal transportation taxes. Any purchase order issued is sufficient proof of the City of Rosenberg's exempt status as provided by Sales Tax Rule 3.322.
Delivery of Goods
- Substitutions of items specified in a purchase order are not permitted without prior written approval.
- The City assumes no liability for payments of purchases except those incurred in accordance with current purchasing regulations.
Invoices for materials/supplies delivered should be submitted to the requesting department.
Payment inquiries should be directed to the City of Rosenberg Finance Department, Accounts Payable Division.