- City Amenities & Meetings
City Amenities & Meetings
The city of Rosenberg’s number one priority remains the well-being of our citizens and employees. The City is taking every possible precaution to protect our community while continuing to provide service to our residents in the safest manner possible.
Rosenberg City Hall Lobby
- City Hall is open for Citizen Relations, Water Utility Bill Payments, Requests for Service and Municipal Court payments only. In an effort to provide enhanced contactless services, the City has recently reopened the drive-thru Customer Service window for Water Utility Bill payments. As a reminder, Water Utility Bill Payments can also be made online or by calling the automated phone system at 832-595-3400, ext. 1.
- Open Records Requests may be submitted online at via the Public Information Request page.
- Trash services remain the same and unchanged.
- Water Bill Payments can be made online, via the automated phone pay system at 832-595-3400 option 1, or in the drop box located at City Hall. Cash is being temporarily accepted in the drop box. Payments will be monitored and posted throughout the day.
Rosenberg City Hall Annex Lobby
The City Hall Annex Lobby is open for Building Permits, Inspections, Planning and Health Inspections.
City Council, Committee, Boards & Commissions Meetings
Meetings are held in person.
Rentals available during normal business hours, after hours and during weekends.
City Parks & Trails
Parks and trails are open. The City of Rosenberg’s public parks, trails and green spaces are open and available for families to utilize during the Coronavirus or COVID-19 response. Participants are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after using park equipment.
City Park Playground Equipment
Playground Equipment is open to the public.
Rosenberg Animal Shelter
Call 832-595-3490 for information.
Rosenberg Fire Administration Office
The Fire Administration Office is open to the public.
Rosenberg Police Department Lobby
The Police Department Lobby is open to the public.
Police & Fire Services
All Rosenberg Police and Rosenberg Fire services remain the same and unchanged. For emergencies, please dial 911. Rosenberg Police non-emergency can be reached at 832-595-3700 and Rosenberg Fire non-emergency can be reached at 832-595-3600.
Municipal Court Hearings
Municipal Court Hearings are now open.